Monday, April 6, 2015

Transformation

TRANSFORM: transitive verb

a :  to change in composition or structure
b :  to change the outward form or appearance of
c :  to change in character or condition :  convert
Well, I've been struggling about what to write about lately. I have so many thoughts in my head and heart. So, while I process what I can't yet verbalize, let me share with you a little of my heart. Here is my testimony that was filmed and shared at Offerings First United Methodist. 



Let me just emphasis something...I know I tend to talk a lot about pain, but true brokenness hurts. Frankly, it sucks. There is no sugar coating a broken heart and a broken spirit. But, here is some encouragement, my broken heart, my depression, my healing journey, my moving to Kentucky, my starting school, and my journey to becoming this woman I never imaged for myself, it has all happened in less than a year. LESS THAN A YEAR. I have LIVED this year, I’ve done it all and I cannot imagine what the rest of this journey is going to be like. 


You are worthy. You are so worthy.




Thank you to Offerings of FUMC Lexington for filming and sharing my story. I am thankful to have found a new church to call home. I'm excited to explore new ministries and find new passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment